Your wedding cocktail hour is meant to create a smooth bridge between your ceremony and your reception – so it should be just as carefully planned as the rest of the wedding too. Naturally, food will play an important role in the cocktail hour – but what are some of the best portable foods you could include here? Read on and find out more.
- Doughnuts and chocolate dipping sauce. Serve this all-time sweet, comforting food in an ice cream coup glass and we guarantee the guests will absolutely love it.
- Crudite shots. Want to serve your guests something healthy? Crudite shots are a really amazing option – and it will definitely satisfy everyone’s taste (regardless of whether or not they are vegan).
- Mini shrimp cocktails. Delicious and fancy, shrimp cocktails are a very popular option at weddings. Serve yours in “mini” versions at your cocktail hour and you will add a touch of uniqueness to this elegant food!
- Soup shooters. Delicious and heart-warming, soup is an all-time comfort food everyone loves. Serve yours in shot glasses to make it more suitable for the cocktail hour’s level of formality. Also, if you want to make the shooters even more unique, serve guests tomato soup shooters and pair them with mini grilled cheese sandwiches!
- Tiramisu in a glass. We all love this Italian dessert – and serving it in a fancy glass will look really amazing for your wedding cocktail hour. What’s more, it will make it easier and less messy for everyone too (as the tiramisu will be already portioned and ready to serve).
Searching for a really amazing photographer able to capture the most beautiful moments at your wedding? Contact Allusion Photography and leave your memories into our talented and well-equipped hands! We guarantee you won’t regret it!
Photo Source: Flickr.com/ cambridgebrewingcompany