Your wedding’s color scheme is more than important for the overall look and “feel” of this special day in your life. And yet, choosing just a couple of colors from such a wide range of choices can feel almost impossible when you don’t even know where to start.
If you are lost for ideas and don’t know what colors to choose for your Big Day, be sure to read on and find out more:
- The venue matters. Take a very good look at your venue and how it looks. Think of colors that work well with what you have – otherwise, you might have to invest in extra-elements for your wedding décor.
- The skin tone matters too. You and your bridesmaids should feel complemented by the wedding color scheme. After all, you will be surrounded by these colors (and, in the case of your special ladies, dressed as well).
- The season should be an inspiration. Take a look outside – what are the colors that dominate your wedding season? Steal some inspiration from “Mother Nature”- there’s no greater artist than that!
- The colors should look great together. Do some research and learn about the basic color theories. Search up the meaning of each color. Imagine your color combinations together and think of ways in which your imagination could be brought to life.
- Texture can make all the difference in the world. Adding some texture to your wedding color scheme can be a complete game-changer, especially if you want the décor to be chic and stylish.
Allusion Photography is ready to capture the beauty of your wedding in ways that are creative, unique and genuinely candid. If you are searching for a talented wedding photographer in Illinois, be sure to contact us as soon as possible!